bumpin in the bayoo

well what a tough month it has been
travelling here and there just to tempt the tummy
no sooner than we returned from our stormy Mexican fiesta than I jumped right back in the saddle and headed to the French Quarter for mucho comida, jazzy blues, history and community support.
The Brad Pitt 9th Ward project is so special - a floating house and all.
One of these celebrity chef's should take their talents to the hard hit areas so that you all wonderful tourists will venture out of your comfort zone to really support the need. Are you listening Mr. Pitt, Ms. Spicer, and Mr. Besh.
I have to organize my thoughts on the dinning extravaganza I dragged my comrades on and get back to you
stay tuned....
frog's and fishes

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

vieques puerto rico

eatin my little heart out in the bayou